Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to start as any. This will go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You should change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to *easy* no bake vegan blueberry cheesecake (not nut free) recipe. You can have *easy* no bake vegan blueberry cheesecake (not nut free) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free):
- You need of Crust.
- Take 1/2 cup of pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond flour or raw almonds.
- Get 1 cup of pitted dates.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Use 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- Provide of Filling.
- Provide 2 cups of cashew (soak at least 3 hours before).
- Provide 3-4 Tbs of lemon juice (or more if you like).
- Use 1/3 cup of agave or maple syrup.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Use 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
- Take 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free):
- You will definitely need a food processor for this and a spring form pan for the best results!.
- First things first, soak the cashews in water. Just enough water to cover them and soak for a minimum 3 hours or overnight.
- For the crust. Add all crust ingredients into a food processor and combine until the mixture stays together but still a bit crumbled.
- Spray your pan. Push down crust as evenly as you can to the bottom of the pan. Freeze for 2 hours. Now for the filling.
- In your food processor add your drained and soaked cashews along with the other filling ingredients except the blueberries and lemon juice.
- Blend this mixture very well the smoother the mix the better your texture.
- Add lemon juice for the creamy Taste. Add as much or as little as you like. Add in blueberries last. Combine well.
- Once your crust is frozen add the filling right on top and freeze until it sets completely..
- Once everything is totally set. Remove from spring form pan and place on a cake plate !.
- And you’re done! Thaw completely or eat slightly colder. Will last in the fridge up to 4 days ☺️.
If you find this *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.