Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chinese 5-Spice Powder Scented Shrimp Fried Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese 5-Spice Powder Scented Shrimp Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese 5-Spice Powder Scented Shrimp Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty easy to live green, after all. It’s about being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese 5-spice powder scented shrimp fried rice recipe. You can cook chinese 5-spice powder scented shrimp fried rice using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese 5-Spice Powder Scented Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Provide of Peeled shrimp.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- You need of Bacon.
- Use of shakes Chinese 5-spice powder.
- Prepare of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Get of heaping rice bowls' worth Cooked rice (warm).
Steps to make Chinese 5-Spice Powder Scented Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Cut the bacon into 5 mm wide strips. Mix the eggs with a small amount of salt..
- Heat oil in a frying pan, and stir-fry the bacon and peeled shrimp. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and remove from the pan..
- Add more oil to the pan, pour in the beaten eggs, and stir briefly..
- Add the warm rice..
- Return the bacon and shrimp to the pan, shake with the Chinese 5-spice powder, salt and pepper, then stir-fry quickly..
- Swirl in the usukuchi light soy sauce, mix and fry. Serve on a plate, sprinkle with green onion on top, and you're done..
If you find this Chinese 5-Spice Powder Scented Shrimp Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.