Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Indulgent Creamy Strawberry Shortcake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indulgent Creamy Strawberry Shortcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indulgent Creamy Strawberry Shortcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indulgent creamy strawberry shortcake recipe. To make indulgent creamy strawberry shortcake you only need 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indulgent Creamy Strawberry Shortcake:
- Prepare of For the sponge cake (https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149660-basic-moist-sponge-cake).
- Take of Syrup.
- You need 40 grams of + 20 grams Water + sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of Kirsch.
- Prepare of White chocolate whipped cream.
- Provide 40 grams of Heavy cream (for melting with the chocolate).
- Provide 45 grams of White chocolate.
- Take 220 grams of Heavy Cream (40-50 % fat content).
- Prepare 10 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of plummet Strawberries.
Steps to make Indulgent Creamy Strawberry Shortcake:
- Bake the sponge cake in the cake mold according to this recipe: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149660-basic-moist-sponge-cake. Leave to cool completely, making sure that it doesn't dry out in the process..
- Make the syrup: add the sugar to the listed amount of water, and heat until dissolved. When cooled, add the kirsch..
- Make the cream: chop the white chocolate into small pieces. Pour the heavy cream into a microwave-safe dish and heat until boiling. Remove from the microwave, add the chopped chocolate and mix with a rubber spatula until completely melted..
- Add the other portion of whipped cream to a bowl with the sugar, and place the bottom of the bowl in iced water. Whip the cream while it cools using an electric whisk, until soft peaks form. Add the Step 3 mixture and whisk..
- Continue whipping with the electric whisk until stiff peaks form. You want to whisk to the point that whisk feels heavy when pulled through the cream..
- Slice the sponge: once the sponge has cooled completely, place it so the bottom is facing upwards. Slice about 2-3 mm off the base, so that you remove the browned surface..
- Slice the sponge into 3 rounds, each measuring about 1.8 cm thick. Slice off the browned surface of the top slice also..
- Set aside the strawberries for decoration, and cut the strawberries for layering between the sponge into 5 mm slices..
- Assemble: brush on 1/3 of the syrup onto the surface of one of the sponge slices..
- Using a palette knife, spread a thin layer of the Step 5 cream onto the sponge, and top with strawberries (leave the rim and centre empty)..
- Cover with enough cream so that the strawberries are not visible, and layer another slice of sponge on top. Repeat steps 9-11 until all 3 sponge slices have been layered together, and spread the remainder of the syrup on the top surface..
- Using the palette knife, thinly spread the top and sides of the cake with the cream..
- Add some heavy cream (not listed) to the remainder of the chocolate cream you were using, and mix with a rubber spatula to thin out and make the nappe cream (mix until soft peaks form)..
- Set aside 1/3 of the nappe cream, then pour the rest onto the surface of the cake and smooth out so that the cream runs down the sides of the cake. Then, spread the cream evenly around the sides and even out..
- Continue adding cream to the sides and evening out with the palette knife. Put the remaining cream in a piping bag and decorate the cake as you like. And it's done!.
- This makes a great classic Christmas or birthday cake. I think that the white chocolate cream is both easy to ice the cake with and not too heavy..
- The listed amount of cream is for a simply decorated cake, as photographed. If you want to make a more elaborate cake, prepare more cream..
There's no better way to put it than that. It has a rich, creamy taste with that strawberry flavor that gives it its name. And the best part is how all these mouthwatering ingredients come together to create a perfect and unique balance of flavors, without any one overpowering the others. Blitzed, sweetened strawberries are the base for this sweet and simple dessert. Combine puréed strawberries with heavy cream, milk, vanilla, and a little salt, before adding the mixture into an ice cream maker.
If you find this Indulgent Creamy Strawberry Shortcake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.