Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Quick Frying Pan Japanese Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Frying Pan Japanese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Frying Pan Japanese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nourishing and good for you. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom different seeds and nuts. Your mood can be improved by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is possible since these foods are rich in magnesium which promotes your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that tells your brain how you feel at all times. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you will feel. Nuts, on top of elevating your mood, can be a super protein source.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick frying pan japanese curry recipe. To make quick frying pan japanese curry you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick Frying Pan Japanese Curry:
- Prepare of rice.
- Provide of water for rice.
- Provide of Amount for one person of curry roux.
- Take of onion.
- Provide of tomato.
- Get of canned tuna (you can use sausage or bacon instead).
- Take of water for curry.
- You need of aluminum foil.
Instructions to make Quick Frying Pan Japanese Curry:
- Rinse the rice two times. Drain the water..
- Cut the curry roux into small pieces to make it easy to dissolve. (A).
- Thinly cut the onion into wedges. (A).
- Cut the tomato into dices. (A).
- Make a bowl with the aluminum foil..
- Put (A) and tuna into the bowl..
- Place the rinsed rice in a frying pan. Make a circle using the rice to put the bowl inside of it. Put the bowl inside of the formed circle and pour 100 mL of water into the bowl. Then pour 120 mL of water toward the rice..
- Cover the frying pan with a lid and heat for 5 minutes over medium heat. Then reduce the heat to low and heat it for 5 minutes. DO NOT OPEN THE LID WHILE COOKING..
- Serve the cooked rice and curry on a plate. Now your curry and rice are ready!.
If you find this Quick Frying Pan Japanese Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.