Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start with exchanging the light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy mushroom soup recipe. To cook creamy mushroom soup you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Mushroom Soup:
- Get of onion, chopped.
- You need of green onion, chopped.
- Get of garlic, minced.
- Use of stalk celery, finely chopped.
- Take of package of mushrooms.
- You need of cauliflower.
- Use of chicken broth.
- You need of vegetable broth.
- Use of milk.
- Prepare of sprigs thyme.
- Provide of butter.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Creamy Mushroom Soup:
- Chop up your onions, celery, garlic, cauliflower so it's ready. Wash your mushrooms in a colinder..
- Heat butter on low temperature. When butter is bubbly, add mushrooms and a pinch of salt and cook a good 15 minutes (on low). The mushrooms will initially give off a good bit of juice – the key to this recipe is letting them slow cook and for that juice to cook off..
- Add onions and cook another 5 minutes on low, until translucent..
- Add garlic, green onions, and celery. Cook another 3 minutes..
- Add thyme, cauliflower, chicken broth, vegetable broth and let it all simmer on low for about 40 minutes. Check on it every now and then to make sure nothing crazy is happening..
- Remove sprigs of thyme, and use a hand blender or food processor and give everything a good mix. You don't want baby food, there should still be some nice chunks of mushrooms in there. Add milk and let everything simmer another 5 minutes or so to blend together..
- Serious yumsters..
If you find this Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.