Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Strawberry Shortcake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry Shortcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Shortcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry shortcake recipe. To make strawberry shortcake you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Strawberry Shortcake:
- Provide 90 g of Self-Raising Flour.
- Provide 90 g of Caster Sugar.
- Take 3 of Large Egg *separated yolks and whites.
- Prepare 15 g of Butter *melted.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla.
- Take 300 ml of Thickened Cream *whipped.
- Prepare 1 punnet of Strawberries.
Steps to make Strawberry Shortcake:
- Line base and side of a 20cm round cake tin with baking paper..
- Preheat oven to 170C. Using an electric mixer, whisk Egg Whites in a large bowl until soft peaks form. Add Sugar gradually, whisking for a few minutes until firm peaks form. Then add Egg Yolks and whisk until well combined..
- Gradually sift flour over the egg mixture while folding in with a large spoon, then add melted butter and vanilla, mix until just combined. Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for 40 to 45 minutes until cakes springs back when gently touched..
- Turn out on wire rack. Carefully peel away baking paper, then leave to cool..
- Slice the cake in half and decorate with whipped cream and strawberries..
The franchise is currently owned by the. Strawberry Shortcake is the little girl with big possibilities from childhoods past and present. For collectors and new fans alike, her sunny and optimistic personality make Strawberry Shortcake the perfect forever friend! Strawberry Shortcake is a berry bitty girl with berry big possibilities! Together with her loyal pets Pupcake and Custard, she runs her own café in Berry Bitty City!
If you find this Strawberry Shortcake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.