Unfried S'mores Ice Cream Treats.
You can have Unfried S'mores Ice Cream Treats using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Unfried S'mores Ice Cream Treats
- It’s 1 of Ice cream of choice I used French vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of Salted pretzels.
- It’s 1 small of ice cream scooper.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s 1 of Hersheys chocolate syrup.
Unfried S'mores Ice Cream Treats instructions
- Start by scooping out some ice cream into a large bowl. How much is optional for how man people. Now chop up your s'mores cookies into any size you like, I chopped and pounded them a little, now add to your ice cream combine well and set into freezer for 10 minutes..
- Start by finely crushing up your pretzels, I use a ziplock and the bottom of a glass to finely crush, set into a bowl and set aside. Now line a baking sheet or you can use a plate depending on how many you make, with wax paper or parchment paper if you have. Now scoop out the ice cream with your scooper gently but quickly make the balls in your hands and coat into the pretzels add to baking sheet or plate and continue till desired amount. Once your completed gently place some plastic wrap on top and place back to freezer for at least 30 minutes..
- Now you can take them out and garnish as you like, I played 3 per person and added some Hershey syrup for additional dipping and color to the plate. Enjoy!.