Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Start out with replacing the light bulbs. Accomplish this for your house, not only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp fried rice recipe. You can cook shrimp fried rice using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp Fried Rice:
- You need 1 cup of long grain rice.
- Get 59 gms of shrimps cleaned, deveined.
- Take 2-3 of long beans chopped into 1” pieces.
- Take 1 of small size carrot chopped fine.
- Use 2-3 of green chillies ,slit.
- Take 1 of medium size onion chopped fine.
- Prepare 1 of garlic pod chopped fine.
- You need 1/2 inch of ginger chopped fine.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Take 5-6 Tbsp of canola oil.
Steps to make Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Wash the vegetables like carrots and beans and chop them. Carrots chopped fine and beans into 1” pieces. Wash the rice and in 2 cups water boil the rice. Wash the shrimps.
- Rice should be 2/3 done. Drain and set aside.
- In a wok heat Canola oil and fry the onions to soften but not brown.
- Add chopped ginger, garlic and stir for 1-2 mins. Add chopped vegetables and green chillies and stir for 2-3 mins..
- Add shrimps and stir for 2-3 mins until.
- Add rice and stir very well to mix all the vegetables and shrimps well with rice. Add salt and stir once.
- In another bowl break the egg and heat well. In another wok add 1/2 Tbsp oil and make a scrambled egg. Add to the Fried Rice.
- Enjoy the Shrimp Fried Rice hot.
I love shrimp fried rice and this is a quick and easy recipe to make – if you make the rice the night ahead! I've never had a problem with soggy rice this way – cold rice works the best. Shrimp fried rice is a one-pan wonder, full of plump shrimp, fluffy eggs, and toasty rice that can be adapted to your mood and the contents of your refrigerator. Plus, it's satisfying enough to be served. This shrimp fried rice recipe from Delish.com is a major weeknight win.
If you find this Shrimp Fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.