Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy shrimp fried rice (indonesian style) recipe. You can have spicy shrimp fried rice (indonesian style) using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style):
- Prepare 500 gr of leftover cooked rice (a day old).
- Use 4 of eggs, lightly beaten with 1/4 tsp salt.
- Take of Shrimp, as needed, peeled and deveined.
- Use to taste of Sweet soy sauce.
- Take 3 of green onion, sliced and seperate the green and white part.
- Take to taste of Salt,.
- Take to taste of Ground white pepper,.
- Provide of Grind into spice paste.
- Get to taste of Dried chilies, soak into boiling water until softened.
- Get of (Fresh Thai chilies can be used instead of dried chilies).
- You need 4 of shallots.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 cube of or 1 tsp shrimp paste.
- You need 2 tsp of crispy tiny shrimp.
Steps to make Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style):
- Heat oil in a wok. Pour the beaten egg then stir it to make scramble egg. Put aside in a bowl..
- Heat oil in a frying pan/wok on high heat. Sauté spice paste until fragrant, about 3 minutes..
- Add white part of green onion. Stir for a few second..
- Add the shrimp. Stir until the shrimp look pink..
- Add the cooked rice and use a metal spatula to flatten out and break up any large clumps. If the rice is cold from the refrigerator, continue stir-frying until the rice is warmed up, which will take about 5 minutes..
- Add about 1 or 2 tsp sweet soy sauce (to taste), salt and pepper. Mix with a scooping motion until everything well combined..
- Add the scramble egg and green part of green onion. Continue stir-frying the rice for another minute. Have a taste, add more salt if needed. Serve immediately..
- Sweet soy sauce.
- Shrimp paste/belacan (terasi).
- Crispy tiny shrimp.
If you find this Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.