Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Special Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Special Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Grains can be wonderful for driving away a terrible mood. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all great for helping you feel happier. These grains can help you feel full for longer as well, helping you feel better. Feeling starved can truly make you feel awful! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. You digest these grains more quickly than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to special shawarma recipe. You can have special shawarma using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Special Shawarma:
- Prepare of boneless (Chicken).
- Get of (oil).
- Take of (Ginger garlic paste).
- Provide of (Tikka Masala).
- Use of (vinegar).
- You need of (Worcestershire sauce).
- You need of (White herb sauce).
- You need of (Ketchup).
- You need of (Black olives).
- Get of (onions).
Instructions to make Special Shawarma:
- Heat oil in pan add ginger garlic paste cook for few seconds and add boneless chicken. When chicken turns in white colour add tikka Masala..
- Cook chick for a minute and add vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. Cook chicken till done..
- Mix white herb sauce with ketchup. Warm pita bread on tawa and spread a tablespoon of sauce on the pita bread. Add chicken, onions and olive due to desire..
- Roll it. Can add more vegetables as desire. Shwarma is ready. Serve with french fries..
If you find this Special Shawarma recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.