Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Super Delicious Beef Stew Made with Homemade Roux recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Super Delicious Beef Stew Made with Homemade Roux recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Delicious Beef Stew Made with Homemade Roux recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to avoid them. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. Some foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at dealing with depression. You should be sure, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk in particular, are stuffed full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for boosting your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–work better. Eat an egg and feel happier!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super delicious beef stew made with homemade roux recipe. To make super delicious beef stew made with homemade roux you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Super Delicious Beef Stew Made with Homemade Roux:
- Provide of Beef tendons.
- Use of Onion.
- Take of Carrot.
- Get of Mixed mushrooms.
- Get of Broccoli.
- Prepare of ☆ Demi-glace sauce.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Use of Cake flour.
- Provide of each Ketchup, Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, red wine.
- Provide of Water.
- Take of cubes Consommé soup stock cubes.
- Provide of squares Chocolate.
Steps to make Super Delicious Beef Stew Made with Homemade Roux:
- Make demi-glace sauce. Follow the easy steps to make the sauce in! Make sure you read the Helpful Hints for that recipe too!.
- I used beef tendons this time ♪ Add 3 0g of butter (not listed) to the pressure cooker and add the meat (cut into bite-size pieces and sprinkled with salt and pepper). Stir fry until the meat changes color..
- Cut the vegetables into fairly large pieces. Add to the pressure cooker and stir fry..
- When the vegetables are cooked, add 400 ml each of water and red wine (not listed in the ingredients) and 2 soup stock cubes. Lock on the a lid and pressure cook. The cooking time is up to you..
- Add demi-glace roux and cook over medium heat to reduce the sauce, stirring to prevent burning at the bottom of the pot. It's done! Yay!.
- The photo shows the stew after I added the roux and reduced the sauce while stirring over medium-high heat for about 30 minutes Finally, wash the broccoli, microwave, and add to the stew..
- While you're boiling down the sauce, taste it. If it's too acidic, add a tablespoon each of jam and mirin..
If you find this Super Delicious Beef Stew Made with Homemade Roux recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.