Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Gujarati lunch recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gujarati lunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gujarati lunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gujarati lunch recipe. To make gujarati lunch you need 35 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gujarati lunch:
- Get of For chole.
- Use 2 cup of chole.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- You need 2 of tomato.
- Take 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of ginger chilli garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of chole masala.
- Use 2 tsp of tamrind chutney.
- You need of For Puri.
- Provide 3 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tsp of oil.
- Get of As required water.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need of For khandvi.
- Take 1 cup of gram flour.
- You need 2 cup of sour buttermilk.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Take Pinch of asafoetida.
- Use Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar 2 tbsp oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of musterd seeds.
- Take 2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of grated coconut.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder for sprinkle.
- Prepare of Serve with home made shrikhand.
- Provide of Rice fry papad.
Steps to make Gujarati lunch:
- In a big bowl wash n soak chole for 6-7 hour.in a pressure cooker add chole,salt and water cooked for 4-5 whistle..
- Now in a mixer jar add chopped onion and tomatoes, green chilies ginger and garlic pods.griend them in a smooth paste..
- In a kadhai heat oil.add bay leaf and add onion tomato puryand saute for 4-5 mnt.add all dry masala sugar and chole masala in it and mix it well.again saute for 3-4 mnt.add boil chole along with water and mix it well.if required add salt.cook it for 10 mnt on law flame..
- To make khandvi take big kadhai add gram flour, ginger chilli paste, asafoetida, turmeric powder, sugar and sour buttermilk or curd.bkend with hand blender.make a lump free better.cook it on a low flame to get a thik better.stir it continuously..
- Spread it instantly in a clean surface with flat laddle as it is hot.after spreading it,give cut and roll it.thengave temper with tempering ingredients.srinkle some red chilli powder.. garnish with chopped coriander leaves and grated coconut..
- Khandvi is ready.now make Puri.in a big mixing bowl add wheat flour,salt and oil and add needed water.make a hard dough.cover it and rest the dough for 10-1 mnt.make a medium ball out of it.meanwhile keep oil for heating.roll medium size puris.fry them in hot oil till golden brown colour on both sides..
- Puri ready..fry some rice papad in hot oil.serve with srikhand..
- Our chole,Puri khandvi ready to eat… with srikhand… perfect lunch menu….
So i decided to share it today. Check out my other lunch menu ideas too. This is a simple gujarati themed thali. Find gujarati food stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
If you find this Gujarati lunch recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.