Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Garlic Baba Ganoush recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Garlic Baba Ganoush recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted garlic baba ganoush recipe. To cook roasted garlic baba ganoush you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Garlic Baba Ganoush:
- Get of large or 3 small eggplants.
- Get of garlic.
- Get of olive oil.
- Provide of Tahini to taste.
- Provide of small lemon or 1 lime.
- Get of ground cumin.
- Use of salt.
- Get of Cayenne pepper or paprika to garnish.
- Provide of Optional- fresh parsley, cilantro, or basil to garnish.
Steps to make Roasted Garlic Baba Ganoush:
- If you have a big eggplant, cut it in half lengthwise. Leave thinner/smaller eggplants whole. Poke with a knife or fork in several places..
- Put 3-4 garlic cloves, unpeeled, inside of a small pieces of aluminum foil and pour in a glug (1 Tbsp-ish) of olive oil along with it. Close foil around garlic (make sure oil won't leak out)..
- Lay eggplant(s) on a pan (skin-side up if you cut them) along with garlic. I brushed it with just a little olive oil to keep it from drying out. Broil, grill, or roast for about 40-50 minutes (My oven was set to broil at 500°F/260°C.) If baking in oven, bake 40-60 min. at 400°F/200°C, skin side up..
- Remove garlic after 20-25 minutes so it doesn't burn. The cloves should be soft inside their skins. Cook the eggplants for the remaining time until skin is starting to blacken and flesh is very soft..
- When they're soft enough, remove eggplants and let cool until you can touch them. Scoop out flesh away from skin and put into a large bowl. Mash with fork..
- Squeeze or scoop out roasted garlic cloves from their skins and mash into eggplant. If you end up burning one or two like me, you can finely chop a fresh garlic clove to replaces it 😉 It'll look a little gross at first, but once everything is mixed, it'll be okay, hehe..
- Add 2-4 Tbsp of tahini (depending how much sesame taste you like) and 1/4 tsp ground cumin. Mix well. Squeeze lemon or lime and add 2-3 Tablespoons, mix and taste. Add more for more tartness. (I used a whole lime, about 4 Tbsp). Last, mix in salt until it tastes good too you :).
- Garnish with a dash of cayenne or paprika for color or spice, and some chopped herbs like parsley, basil, cilantro, etc. Enjoy as a dip or sandwich spread!.
If you find this Roasted Garlic Baba Ganoush recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.