Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baba Ganoush with pita chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baba Ganoush with pita chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as effectively as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baba ganoush with pita chips recipe. To cook baba ganoush with pita chips you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baba Ganoush with pita chips:
- Take of Brinjal or eggplant-.
- You need of Curd-.
- Use of Garlic cloves.
- Get of Tahini-.
- Provide of Sesame seeds.
- Use of Salt-.
- Provide of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Olive Oil-.
Instructions to make Baba Ganoush with pita chips:
- Wash and roast the brinjal directly on the gas flame.Roast it on all sides.Dip into water so that the skin removes easily.remove skin and mash the brinjal with a fork, if the seeds are in excess remove some of it..
- Take a pan and toast sesame seeds for 1-2 minutes. The colour should not change.keep aside..
- Now in a mixer jar add curd, chopped garlic, sesame seeds, tahini salt pepper, lemon juice and mashed brinjal, add saltand a little olive oil and grind it for 1-2 minutes..
- Take out the prepared sauce in a bowl drizzle oil on top and garnish with a fresh coriander sprig. Serve hot with pita chips or bread..
If you find this Baba Ganoush with pita chips recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.