Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pita Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pita Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In this article we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Even though some of you enjoy having your snack foods, instead of reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. You will come to realize that these snack items tend to be loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have more than others. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they’re essential because your body uses these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be produced by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pita bread recipe. You can have pita bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pita Bread:
- Use 2 cup of Maida.
- You need 1/2 cup of Wheat flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 cup of Warm water.
- Get 2 tsp of Instant yeast.
Instructions to make Pita Bread:
- In a bowl add maida + wheat flour + salt + sugar + oil and mix well..
- Take warm water add instant yeast mix well and add to maida and knead dough..
- Now take out dough from bowl to a chopping pad and sprinkle 1 tbsp maida little by little and knead properly for 15 mins.then cover with a cloth and keep aside for 10 mins then again knead for 15mins..
- Put in a big bowl cover bowl with cloth and keep in a warm place for 30mins..
- The take dough and make small thick round shape pita bread.
- Heat a pan put pita bread and cook on slow flame then flip and cook from second side.when you cook from second side your pita bread will automatically puff..
- Remove and cut half from center.your pita bread is ready..
Here's how it goes: First, make the dough. Next, roll out the pita bread! A quick, easy recipe that yields pita that perfectly puffs up in the Simple Homemade Pita Bread! Pita bread is a staple in Middle Eastern food. Pita bread is served at just about every meal in the Middle East.
If you find this Pita Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.