Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Shawarma 2 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shawarma 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shawarma 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nutritious and good for you. Several foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are great for helping you combat depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. When you wish to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, specifically the egg yolks, are full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for lifting up your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–function better. Try to eat an egg and feel better!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shawarma 2 recipe. You can have shawarma 2 using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shawarma 2:
- Get of For bread dough.
- You need of flour.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of milk.
- You need of tspn yeast.
- Provide of salt.
- Get of Butter or oil.
- You need of For filling.
- You need of Chicken.
- Use of Cabbage.
- You need of Carrots.
- Provide of Onion.
- Use of Scotch bonnet.
- Use of Seasonings and spices.
- Use of Mayonnaise.
- Use of Ketchup.
Steps to make Shawarma 2:
- Mix your ingredients in a bowl make a soft dough.Heat your pan,an divide your dough into 4 an make circle shape then bake..
- Slice the onion, carrots, cabbage keep them aside. Mix ketchup and mayonnaise set aside..
- Cut into smaller pieces. Then season the chicken with maggi,curry,black pepper, salt and store in a refrigerator for some hours to marinate. Put a frying pan on a fire,add the chicken to fry and stir it until the chicken is Brown and set aside..
- Spread the sharwarma bread on a flat surface and scoop mixed ketchup and mayonnaise, vegetables and mixed chicken Add whole inside each sharwarma and roll the wrap gently as seen below..
- Placed the wrap in a pan or oven and grill it for like 7minutes,ready to eat..
Our main goal in this business is to bring a diverse taste along with a glimpse of the Lebanese culture to the.
If you find this Shawarma 2 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.