Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Baked Potato Veggie Sail Boats, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Baked Potato Veggie Sail Boats, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys baked potato veggie sail boats, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys baked potato veggie sail boats, gf df ef sf nf you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Baked Potato Veggie Sail Boats, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 4 of medium potatoes, skins on & cleaned well.
- You need 2 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter or oil.
- Take 1 dash of light coconut milk or other alternative.
- Use 200 grams of mixed veg – sweetcorn, diced carrots, peas, diced broccoli, sweet peppers, anything you like!.
- Prepare 4 slice of gluten-free bread, buttered & cut into triangles.
- Get of salt & pepper.
- Use of Optional Extras.
- Get 100 grams of grated non-dairy cheese (I use Violife brand).
- Prepare 50 grams of grilled bacon, diced.
- Use 200 grams of flaked tuna (in place of the vegetables).
- Prepare 200 g of savoury rice (in place of the vegetables).
Steps to make Vickys Baked Potato Veggie Sail Boats, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375F.
- Prick the potatoes all over with a fork, rub with oil, sprinkle with a bit of salt then bake for 1 hour until the skin is crispy and the insides are soft. Meanwhile, boil some salted water on the stove and cook the chopped veggies until done. A bag of frozen mixed veg is perfect for this.
- Remove the potatoes and let them cool until you can handle them. Cut each potato in half and scoop out the insides leaving a rim so they hold their shape and don't fall to pieces. (If the kids don't like the skins remove them).
- In a large bowl, mix the scooped out insides of the potatoes with the butter or oil and milk. Season to taste with salt & pepper and mash with a fork until combined. Stir in all the veggies and spoon the mixture back into each potato half, heaping well and sprinkle with cheese if desired. You can also mix the cheese in with the potato as you mash it. Pop them back into the oven and reheat for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted.
- Thread a bread triangle onto a short skewer and place through the potato and filling to look like a mast.
- These are great for lunch and are fun for birthday parties too, a healthy option!.
If you find this Vickys Baked Potato Veggie Sail Boats, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.