Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Semi-Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Semi-Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to semi-homemade strawberry cheesecake shortcake recipe. You can have semi-homemade strawberry cheesecake shortcake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Semi-Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake:
- Get 1 of prepackaged shortcake bread.
- Provide 1 2/3 packages of Strawberry filling.
- Take 1 packages of Cool whip.
- You need 2 packages of 8oz cream cheese; room temperature.
- Take of vanilla extract.
- Use 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get 1 packages of fresh strawberries.
Steps to make Semi-Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake:
- In a mixing bowl, cream together Cool whip, cream cheese, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. Mix well until mixture is light and fluffy then set aside until step 3..
- On a large dish or sheet pan, distribute shortcake bread and add fresh strawberries and strawberry filling. Keep enough strawberry filling left out to drizzle over completed shortcakes..
- Add the cheesecake filling into the shortcakes and drizzle with strawberry filling. Once they're completed, dress them up with powdered sugar sprinkled over them and the plate; serve..
The perfect entertaining dessert for your Easter dinner. Place the strawberries, thick side down, on top of the cheesecake. Drag a butter knife through the strawberries to marbleize the cheese/strawberries. Spoon in the other half of the batter and repeat the strawberry process on top. So many of you have been requesting a ton of strawberry dessert recipes.
If you find this Semi-Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.