Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef Shawarma recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. Some foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, you might be amazed to discover, are terrific at fighting depression. You must see to it, though, that what you make includes the yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you improve your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–function better. Try eating some eggs to cheer up!
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef shawarma recipe. To make beef shawarma you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Shawarma:
- Prepare of Shawarma bread.
- Prepare of Beef one kilo.
- Provide of Spices.
- Take of Seasonings.
- Provide of Butter for baking.
- Get of a small cabbage.
- Prepare of medium cucumber.
- You need of Ketchup and Mayonnaise.
- Provide of Pepper and onion.
- Get of Corn flour.
- Get of Soy sauce.
Instructions to make Beef Shawarma:
- Boil your meat with spices,chop into small pieces and keep aside,grind your pepper and slice your onion,add little oil to a pan and saute your onion for 3 mins,add your meat and continue frying for like 4_5 mins, add pepper and seasoning.
- Fry for 3 more mins,add corn flour mix and soy sauce,add little water and allow to cook for 3_5 mins,set aside.
- Mix mayonnaise and ketchup in a small container,add little black pepper and any spice you like,I added ginger powder,mix well and use a spoon to spread over the bread,add your sliced cucumber and cabbage,then add the beef mix.
- Roll like a mat,as shown and spread butter all over or add butter to your pan,bake on a low heat,turn the other side after 2 mins and let the other side Cook.
- Oooh laaallaaaaa,your beef shawarma is ready 😍😋😋😋.
- You can package it like this for sale.
Tender meat, veggies, and a splendid Tarator sauce! Easy grilled Beef Shawarma is perfect to use in pita sandwiches, hummus bowls or on its own. Flank steak is marinated in a shawarma seasoning mix and grilled to perfection. The BEST beef shawarma made in the pressure cooker. We're using homemade shawarma seasoning and loading it all into the instant pot!
If you find this Beef Shawarma recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.