Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rainbow Vegtable Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rainbow Vegtable Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rainbow vegtable stew recipe. You can have rainbow vegtable stew using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rainbow Vegtable Stew:
- Take 1 of lg baked potato.
- Get 2 of bell peppers, red & yellow.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- Provide 1 of lg head of broccli.
- Use 16 oz of vegtable broth.
- Use 1/2 of lg or 1 small sweet onion.
- Get 1/2 of tspn each salt, pepper, soul food mix, garlic powder, onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of fresh ginger.
Steps to make Rainbow Vegtable Stew:
- Clean vegtables, i keep the skin on and tops of peppers but cut the carrot tops off..
- Preheat oven to 450, add oil to roasting pan and heat in oven then spread evenly around roasting pan.
- Add veggies to roasting, spread to ensure even cooking..
- Roast potato and veggies for 45 minutes.
- Add oil to stock pot on medium heat cook garlic and onions for 5 minutes..
- Add broth, ginger, juice from roasting pan and seasonings to stock pot then simmer for 10 minutes..
- Rough chop roasted veggies and potato into large chunks..
- Add chopped roasted to stock pot then simmer covered for 15 minutes on medium heat..
- Remove from heat and use emulsion blender to mix, about 3 minutes..
- Season and simmer on medium low heat for 10 minutes..
- Serve hot or cold, great with crusty bread or crutons.
If you find this Rainbow Vegtable Stew recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.