Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nigerian Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nigerian Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
If you want to overcome depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nigerian shawarma recipe. You can cook nigerian shawarma using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nigerian Shawarma:
- You need of Flat bread.
- Prepare of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of Sausage.
- Provide of Spices.
- Take of Habanero.
- Get of Onion.
- Get of Mayonnaise.
- Get of Ketchup.
- You need of Cabbage.
- Take of Carrot.
Instructions to make Nigerian Shawarma:
- Cut the chicken into cubes and marinade it to taste.
- Add 2 tbspn groundnut oil to a pan and fry the chicken on low heat.
- Add the sausage and keep stirring till it’s done.
- In another pan, add 1 tbspn of groundnut oil then add the habanero and onion. Fry it and season to taste.
- Cut the cabbage and carrot.
- Mix the mayonnaise and ketchup together in a bowl and add some of it to the cabbage and carrot.
- Get your flat bread, lay over the cabbage and carrot mixture then the chicken and sausage then finally the pepper sauce.
- Scoop on the mayonnaise and ketchup on it and roll the wrap gently.
- Put it on a shawarma pressing machine and press it for three to five minutes.
- Serve with chilled drink.
Watch this video and in no time, you will be able to make shawarma! Nigerian Shawarma is a popular street food eaten in Nigerian. Makers of the best Shawarma ever! Fast Food Restaurant in Lagos, Nigeria. Shawarma is a popular food among elite especially in academic environment and in major city.
If you find this Nigerian Shawarma recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.