Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to best chicken sandwich i have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) recipe. You can cook best chicken sandwich i have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉):
- You need 1 of chicken breast fillet.
- Prepare a few of pieces parmesan cheese (brie or camembert would work too).
- Get 1 of small bunch fresh basil.
- Take 2 of small tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of salad onion.
- Provide of bread.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
- Take of chilli flakes (optional)).
- Prepare of olive oil.
Steps to make Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉):
- Warm the bread in the oven at 130° while you prepare the other ingredients. Put a little oil, salt and if you want, some chilli flakes in a non-stick pan and cook the chicken for a few minutes on both sides.
- When the chicken is done, turn the heat off, put the cheese and basil leaves on top of the fillet and cover the pan. The cheese will soften slightly without totally melting, and the basil flavour will seep in..
- Cut the tomato and onion into thin slices. Take the bread out of the oven and cut in half. Drizzle one half with olive oil and add the tomatoes and onion slices. Add salt and pepper.
- Put the chicken fillet on top and drizzle any pan jiuces on the other half of bread.
- Close your sandwich.
- And ENJOY!!!! I added pickles and a few crisps plus some fresh rue and 3 cherry tomatoes from the garden 😊😊.
Having lived in Sri Lanka I particularly LOVED pairing this hot and spicy fried chicken with the cool ranch dressing that I made with yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I love hot chicken and this looks like the best use of it! This is a wonderful pulled chicken sandwich with a homemade barbeque sauce. I served it with homemade coleslaw, in which I substituted half of the vinegar in the sauce for tobasco, to give the sandwiches some zing. The Best Bacon Dishes We've Ever Seen.
If you find this Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.