Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Nutty Beetroot Tikkis recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Nutty Beetroot Tikkis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Nutty Beetroot Tikkis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as effectively as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked nutty beetroot tikkis recipe. You can have baked nutty beetroot tikkis using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Nutty Beetroot Tikkis:
- Get of beetroot, peeled and grated.
- Take of sweet potato, boiled, peeled and mashed.
- Prepare of oil.
- Take of cumin seeds/jeera.
- Use of green chili, finely chopped.
- Take of piece of ginger, grated.
- Use of coriander powder/dhania powder.
- Provide of jeera/cumin powder.
- Prepare of garam masala powder.
- Use of chaat masala.
- You need of cashews.
- Prepare of almonds.
- Use of raisins.
- Provide of salt.
Steps to make Baked Nutty Beetroot Tikkis:
- In a mixer/grinder, combine cashews and almonds and coarsely crush them..
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and add cumin seeds. Once it splutters, add green chillies and grated beetroot. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes. You may add more green chillies, depending on your taste..
- Now add grated ginger and all the spice powders – coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, chaat masala and salt and saute for about a minute..
- Then add mashed sweet potato and mix everything well..
- In the end add coarsely crushed nuts and raisins. Mix well. Remove the mixture from flame and leave it to cool..
- Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees..
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape into small tikkis..
- Arrange in a baking tray. Bake in a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until the tikkis turn crisp..
- Serve these beetroot tikkis hot along with green chutney..
If you find this Baked Nutty Beetroot Tikkis recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.