Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Baked Sweet Potatoes, recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Baked Sweet Potatoes, recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's baked sweet potatoes, recipe. To make sig's baked sweet potatoes, you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sig's Baked Sweet Potatoes,:
- Get of medium, pink sweet potatoes,.
- Get of salt, or salt substitute just for rubbing the skin with.
- You need of butter, sliced.
- Take of each, black,white and cayenne pepper.
- Take of herbs of preference. For each potato. optional.
Instructions to make Sig's Baked Sweet Potatoes,:
- Wash the potatoes and leave the skins wet.Rub salt into the skins and prick them all over with a fork and place them on the middle shelf of the oven..
- Turn on the oven to 200 C/400F/gas6 and bake for about an hour or until the potato flesh yields and feels soft when pressed..
- The potaoes can either be served whole or in halves. For halves, split each potato lengthways and make close criss-cross cuts into the flesh of each half.Then spread the butter and seasoning roughly into the cuts with a knife point. Sprinkle with your chosen herbs..
- Alternatively,make an incision along the length of each potato if they are to be served whole.Open them slightly and out in the butter slices along the length, seasoning to taste with the three peppers and the salt..
- Serves 2-4 depending on size.
- Remember sweet potatoes cook more quickly than ordinary ones,and there is no need to preheat the oven..
If you find this Sig's Baked Sweet Potatoes, recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.