Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Homestyle Country Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homestyle Country Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homestyle country fried boneless chicken thighs recipe. You can have homestyle country fried boneless chicken thighs using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homestyle Country Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs:
- Provide of Chicken.
- Use 5 medium of Boneless Chicken Thighs.
- Use of Breading.
- Provide 2 cup of AP Flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Season Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Pepper.
- Take 3 large of Eggs.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Use 2 tsp of Tabasco Sauce.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Use 1 quart of Peanut Oil.
Steps to make Homestyle Country Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs:
- Preheat Oil to 335ºF in a Deep skillet or Deep Fryer.
- Properly Clean and Wash Chicken then Pat Dry.
- Lighty Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper on Both Sides, Set Aside.
- Combine Dry Ingredients in a Large Bowl w/ Lid.
- Combine Eggs, Milk and Tabasco in a Separate Med Bowl, Whisk Together.
- Add Chicken to Flour Mixture One at a Time Coating Both Sides ,Shake Off Excess Flour.
- Dredge Each Piece in Egg Mixture.
- Add Chicken Back to Flour Mixture, Cover Bowl and Shake to Coat.
- Shake Off Excess Flour.
- Lay Chicken in Preheated Oil.
- Cook for approx 7 mins on One Side, Pierce with Knife Tip to Vent Chicken, Flip and Cook for approx 5 mins.
- Pierce in Center, Make Sure Juices Run Clear (No Blood).
- Remove from Oil, Place on Draining Racks.
- Serve Hot and Enjoy!.
It's one of my wife's signature chicken recipes. By CookingforDudesWhoCantCook in Cooking Main Course. Like Fried Chicken, but don't like eating around the bone? Now not only can you have it, but you will be able to make it in your own home for much less than it would cost to buy at a restaurant. Boneless and skinless chicken thighs are a form of protein that can be cooked in any number of ways.
If you find this Homestyle Country Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.