Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Extreme Butter Garlic Baked Pork Chops with Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Extreme Butter Garlic Baked Pork Chops with Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Extreme Butter Garlic Baked Pork Chops with Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to extreme butter garlic baked pork chops with potatoes recipe. To make extreme butter garlic baked pork chops with potatoes you need 15 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Extreme Butter Garlic Baked Pork Chops with Potatoes:
- Provide of Potatoes.
- You need 5 lb of small potatoes, I used a mix of red and gold.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 stick of of butter.
- Take 1 of parsley.
- Get 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Jared minced garlic with juice.
- Prepare of Pork chops.
- Get 4 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 of parsley.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Use 1 of pepper.
- Provide 6 large of boneless pork sirloin chops (about 3.5 lbs.).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Jarred minced garlic with juice.
Instructions to make Extreme Butter Garlic Baked Pork Chops with Potatoes:
- preheat oven to 350°.
- FOR THE POTATOES:.
- wash and cube potatoes..
- melt the 2tbl. of butter.
- take the melted butter and pour over bottom of a glass 13×9 baking dish to coat the bottom.
- pour diced potatoes over butter in the dish..
- melt the stick of butter..
- add the garlic to the butter and mix.
- pour garlic butter mix over potatoes..
- sprinkle desired amount of pepper, salt and parsely over potatoes..
- toss to coat..
- FOR THE PORK CHOPS:.
- heat a large skillet with 2 of the four tbl. of butter. add garlic..
- saute until browned..
- season both sides of the chops with desired amount of salt, pepper and parsley..
- add chops to skillet and saute for 5 min. per side to lightly brown. chops will not be done and will.still be pink. do not fully cook them..
- remove chops from skillet and place on top of the potatoes. make sure smaller chops are in the center cuz they will cook faster.
- take remaining butter and melt in hot skillet. scrape drippings and get all that yummy garlic..
- pour butter drippings over chops and potatoes..
- completely cover pan with foil and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until chops are no longer pink and potatoes are soft. (depending on thickness of your chops) (if chops are done but potatoes are not.. remove chops and continue cooking potatoes.).
- remove chops from dish and transfer to serving tray..
- remove potatoes from dish with a slotted spoon and place into serving bowl..
- pour the garlic butter juice into a bowl. and use this juice as a gravy over your pork chop..
- serve with your favorite veggies!.
- serves 6 normally but I have big Eaters so it served 4 in my house. :).
- hint: you can add some red pepper flakes on the potatoes and the chops to give it a kick or use spicy montreal steak seasoning on the chops during saute to give them a kick…
To make this recipe you'll need the following simple ingredients: Pork chops – I cooked four For starchy sides, my family loves baked sweet potatoes or wild rice. Of course, garlic mashed potatoes with a little parmesan are always the favorite. The garlic butter on these Pork Chops make this one heavenly dinner. Here at Delish, we think pork chops get a bad rap. Maybe it has something to do with all the dry, overcooked chops we were served as kids—but it doesn't have to be that way.
If you find this Extreme Butter Garlic Baked Pork Chops with Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.