Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Potato and Fried egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Potato and Fried egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked potato and fried egg recipe. To cook baked potato and fried egg you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Potato and Fried egg:
- Use of Irish potato.
- Provide of chopped carrot.
- Use of green peeps.
- Prepare of sweet corn.
- Get of white pepper.
- Take of black pepper.
- Prepare of red pepper.
- Take of bulb onions.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide of barbecue spice.
- Prepare of dry curry leaf.
- You need of season cubes.
- Provide of diced chicken sausages.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of medium eggs.
Instructions to make Baked Potato and Fried egg:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes depending on how big you want them, set aside in a blow of hot water and add 1 tea spoon salt, stir and cover with foil paper for 5mins..
- Wash the carrots, and 2 chop in tiny cubs and then slice the other carrot, onions, sausage and set aside.
- Pre heat oven for 5mins at 180dg. While the oven is heating up. Pour the potatoes in a separate bowl sprinkle a little of the warm water..
- Add the carrots, sausage, onions,sweet corn, green peeps and spice up with pepper, season cube, curry leave, barbecue spice add salt to taste and mix..
- Spread the mixture in the oven pan and sprinkle the olive oil. Set in the oven and bake for 20mins at 200dg (use the lower part of the oven).
- Mix egg up add the remaining sliced Onions, grounded red pepper and a pinch of salt in a bowl and fry with little olive oil.
- Once the potatoes is baked set in a plate and your fried egg…
- Food is served.. Enjoy your meal!!!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻.
I was drawn to Pam's recipe for this egg and potato scramble because it was easy to scale down for breakfast for one. I appreciate Pam's technique for quick steaming the potatoes, which speeds up the potato cooking process and means that I can now whip up a breakfast club-quality meal for. Fried potatoes and eggs in a skillet with cheese. That's the sorta thing we expect from a classic diner, the kind where you're Sprinkle the eggs and potatoes with the cheese and fresh herbs, remove the skillet from the heat, and let the whole shebang rest for a few minutes until the residual heat melts the. Grate the potatoes and toss with the arugula puree mixture.
If you find this Baked Potato and Fried egg recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.