Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid called L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef shawarma recipe. To cook beef shawarma you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Shawarma:
- Take of Shawarma bread.
- Use of Carrot (diced,thin slices or both).
- Get of Cucumber (diced,thin slices or both).
- Provide of Cabbage (thin slices).
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Shredded beef.
- Use of Buillioun cube, Curry,thyme.
- You need of Sausage / hotdog (fried) (some sliced and 4/8 whole).
- Get of Mayonnaise (homemade).
Instructions to make Beef Shawarma:
- Break an egg into blender cup, squeeze some lemon into cup, add ½ tsp of salt, ½ cup of vegetable oil of choice and blend for 1 min. You may continue to add oil until desired thickness is achieved..
- Stir fry carrot, beef, sliced hot dog, seasoning.
- Prepare shawarma bread or store-bought on paper or aluminum foil.
- Spread fillings on Shawarma bread…… Stir fry, cabbage, cucumber, sliced sausage, add mayonnaise and stir till combined..
- Add 1/2 hotdog(s) to each set……. forgot to take pictures thenceforth.
- Roll-up and grill in a pre-heated oven for few minutes..
- Constructive corrections and suggestions are highly welcome🙂.
Tender meat, veggies, and a splendid Tarator sauce! Easy grilled Beef Shawarma is perfect to use in pita sandwiches, hummus bowls or on its own. Flank steak is marinated in a shawarma seasoning mix and grilled to perfection. The BEST beef shawarma made in the pressure cooker. We're using homemade shawarma seasoning and loading it all into the instant pot!
If you find this Beef Shawarma recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.