Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for No 🚫 Bake Oreo Cheesecake Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No 🚫 Bake Oreo Cheesecake Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No 🚫 Bake Oreo Cheesecake Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. You should upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no 🚫 bake oreo cheesecake pie recipe. You can have no 🚫 bake oreo cheesecake pie using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook No 🚫 Bake Oreo Cheesecake Pie:
- Take 1 package of oreo cookies.
- Use 2 packs of room temperature cream cheese. I had a total of 680 grms.
- You need 1 packet of gelatin.
- Take 500 ml of chilled whipping cream.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of powder (icing) sugar (or more if you want it sweeter).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Vanilla.
- Take of Pie Crust/Base.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Use 6 of Graham crackers.
- Get 20 of Oreo cookies from package.
- Provide of Variation.
- You need of Crush or finely chop up 5 more cookies, set aside.
Instructions to make No 🚫 Bake Oreo Cheesecake Pie:
- Put a glass bowl in the freezer to chill. Will use this to whip the cream later..
- Melt butter.
- Separate 20 cookies, put cream filling in separate bowl, set aside..
- Add cookies and Graham crackers into a processor or use a roller to crush..
- Mix melted butter and crumbs. Mixture should resemble wet sand..
- Pack into bottom of pie plate or spring form pan, use a spatula or bottom of a spoon. Set in fridge to chill..
- Prepare (bloom) gelatin per packet instructions in a small bowl or coffee mug (aprx 1 tbsp gelatin to 3 tbsp boiled water) set aside.
- Using chilled glass bowl, add 500ml whipping cream and blend with hand mixer until it thickens up in fluffy peaks. (3 min) do not over whip..
- Pour in gelatin and use mixer to blend well, set aside..
- Add room temperature cream cheese into bowl with oreo cream filling. Add icing sugar and vanilla. Use hand mixer to cream together..
- Using whichever bowl is larger, add the creamed cheese and whipped cream together. Use hand mixer and blend together until smooth..
- Variation: mix 5 crushed cookies to cream cheese mixture. I didn't do this, but I saw this step in another recipe..
- Remove pie/cake crust from fridge and spoon cream cheese mixture into pan on top of crust. Smooth with spatula or back of large spoon..
- Use remaining cookies and whatever else you need to decorate top. (Chill for a few hours to let cheese filling firm/set).
If you find this No 🚫 Bake Oreo Cheesecake Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.