Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Folded pitas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Folded pitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Folded pitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. In this posting we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Your primary meals should also incorporate fish like salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The great thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you choose to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. You should also trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
For those of you who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to folded pitas recipe. To make folded pitas you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Folded pitas:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- Use of Milk and warm water for kneading.
- Provide of Butter or Oil.
- Use of Prepared fillings of your choice.
Steps to make Folded pitas:
- Mix flour, oil, salt and yeast, then make a hole in the center and pour water &milk. Gently combine and knead until soft and smooth. Oil your hands & the bowl and allow it to rise to double in size (1hr)..
- Make 8-10 balls of equal size. Roll each gently and brush with butter or oil then fold it over in half to form a semi-circle. Repeat to all..
- Place folded pitas on a lightly floured surface and cover them with towel, leave to the rise until double in size. Heat up a pan and place them gently and cook them gently side by side. When done allow to cool and add your fillings..
See more ideas about recipes, food, pita wrap. MIDDLE EASTERN POTATO STUFFED PITA POCKETS -VIDEO This potato stuffed pita bread is a Middle Eastern classic often found in Middle Eastern bakeries. Foldeat is raising funds for FOLDEAT A Modular Lunchbox That Unfolds Into An Eating Mat on Kickstarter! Packing and eating on the go have.
If you find this Folded pitas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.