Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Oven-baked Potato Chips recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven-baked Potato Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked Potato Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may possibly prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked potato chips recipe. You can have oven-baked potato chips using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-baked Potato Chips:
- Provide of potatoes or sweet potatoes.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of seasoning salt (or lemon pepper).
Steps to make Oven-baked Potato Chips:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Thinly slice the potatoes (the thinner the better) and place in a sealable container or bag. Set aside..
- With a fork or whisk, mix together the oil and your desired spice (I prefer seasoning salt or lemon pepper). Note: If using sweet potatoes, spices are optional..
- Pour over the potatoes, stirring continually to prevent the spices from settling in the oil..
- Seal your container/bag of choice and shake until potatoes are thoroughly coated..
- Dump onto baking sheets. Aim for minimal overlap of chips. 2 large baking sheets needed. (Note: Line the baking sheets with parchment paper to aid in clean-up afterwards.).
- Place as close to the bottom element as possible (lower rack) and back at 400°F for 10-13 minutes..
- Remove and flip then return to the oven for another 10-13 minutes until lightly browned and crispy..
- Alternatively set oven to broil and place as close to the top element as possible (instead of flipping the chips). Monitor closely until lightly browned and crispy (about 5 minutes. Will depend on thickness of potatoes)..
- Remove from tray and serve with desired salads and meat. (Great to spruce up a hot dog or hamburger lunch)..
If you find this Oven-baked Potato Chips recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.