Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect NO BAKE Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best NO BAKE Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to NO BAKE Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that tough. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake strawberry lemon cheesecake recipe. You can have no bake strawberry lemon cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook NO BAKE Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake:
- Use of For the crust:.
- You need of digestive cookies or graham cracker.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Provide of melted butter.
- Use of For cheesecake filling:.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- You need of Philadelphia cream cheese (at room temperature).
- You need of whipping cream.
- Use of lemon juice.
- Take of Zest of 1 lemon.
- Use of powdered gelatin.
- Take of boiling hot water.
- You need of Topping;.
- Use of Lots of strawberries.
- Use of (Or whatever fruit you fancy 🙂 ).
Instructions to make NO BAKE Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake:
- Place the crackers into a ziplock bag and crush them into crumbs. Add melted butter and granulated sugar. The consistency should be like wet sand..
- Line the pan of your choice with parchment paper, and pour the cracker crumbs into it, press down tightly with a spoon to form the base for the crust. Set aside..
- In a bowl, beat the whipping cream until it can stand alone (until it is like whipped cream texture). Be careful not to overwhip, because the cream will start to separate into fats and whey. Set the whipped cream aside..
- In a separate bowl, beat the granulated sugar with the cream cheese until well combined. Add in lemon juice and lemon zest..
- Mix together the powdered gelatin with the hot water until it is well dissolved (make sure there are no lumps), and pour into the cream cheese mixture. Mix well..
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Make sure to gently mix, otherwise the cake will not be light and airy. Once well mixed, pour into the pan that holds the already made crust..
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or over night. Then slice up some strawberries or fruits of your choice and decorate the top! Enjoy!.
If you find this NO BAKE Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.