Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's baked pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's baked pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's baked pork chops recipe. You can cook brad's baked pork chops using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's baked pork chops:
- Take 3 of LG pork chops.
- Use of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of asparagus, chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- Use 1 can of Campbell's french onion soup.
- Take 8 Oz of sliced mushrooms.
- Get 1/2 of sweet onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Take 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Take 4 of servings of rice prepared with beef broth.
Instructions to make Brad's baked pork chops:
- Place prepared rice in a 9 X 13 baking pan..
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Place on top of rice..
- Spread asparagus over pork chops..
- Pour soup over everything. Cover with tin foil..
- Bake at 350, 30 – 40 minutes. Until pork chops are done..
- Meanwhile melt 1 tbs butter in a med fry pan. Add onions and mushrooms. Sauté until everything starts to brown. Add garlic and seasoned salt. Continue until everything is well browned..
- When all is done. Plate rice and pork over the top. Top with sautéed veggies. Serve with whipped yams..
These oven baked pork chops are slathered in a tasty country-style rub then baked until sticky and golden. I have no idea what to call the sauce I use for these pork chops. I just think it sounds cute to say "country-style rub" so. Garlic Butter & Mushrooms Baked Pork Chops _ Delicious & easy with a flavorful butter sauce that compliments the meal perfectly. You start by combining your seasonings of garlic, mushrooms, salt, pepper, oregano, & thyme with a little bit of butter in a large skillet.
If you find this Brad's baked pork chops recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.