New Yolk Blueberry Cheesecake. How to make New York Cheesecake. I use this recipe all the time when ever I make cheesecake. I use blueberries because blueberries has always been my.
Great cheesecake does not need any topping, however, when the topping is a birthday request, you make it. We have perfected many blueberry recipes and this is one of them! If you want sugar free, substitute Splenda for the sugar. You can cook New Yolk Blueberry Cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of New Yolk Blueberry Cheesecake
- Prepare of Crust.
- It’s 24 pcs of Graham crackers, crushed / 200 grams crushed Graham.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 10 tbsp of melted butter, room temperature.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 16 oz of cream cheese, room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sour cream, room temperature.
- You need 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, room temperature.
- It’s of Blueberry preserved topping.
There are hundreds of blueberry cheesecake recipes circulating the web. But making a good cheesecake requires perfect timing Whether you're making a dense New York-style cake or bite-size blueberry cheesecake bars, these foolproof tips will ensure you get a creamy, moist cheesecake. Det här är ett underbart orginalrecept på Cheesecake från en diner i New York. Jag älskar den här kakan och till och med min amerikanska väninna säger att det är den godaste cheesecake hon har ätit.
New Yolk Blueberry Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat your oven at 160°C..
- Grease your pan with butter. Line the bottom with baking paper. You can also line the sides..
- Mix all crust ingredients. Making sure all is well combined..
- Pour into the baking pan, spread and press down equally. Bake crust in the oven at 160°C for 10 minutes..
- Once the crust is done, turn down your oven at 150°C. Take the pan out and put it on a tray deep enough to fill up a water bath of about 1/4 of the height of the pan. Or should not be close to 1/2 height of the pan..
- Meanwhile, mix cream cheese and sugar. Then add sour cream, cornstarch, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla. Mix only until combined..
- Drop one egg. Now, restrain yourself from over mixing and only until combined or you don't see any part of the egg anymore. (excuse me, I'm just referring to myself 😅). DON'T OVERMIX. Do this to the remaining eggs..
- Add 1 cup of blueberry filling and mix using a spatula. Don't overmix..
- Pour the batter on to the baked crust. Even it out..
- Bake in the oven for 1 hr..
- When the time is up. Check your cheesecake. If it's set and jiggly in the middle, it's done. Put it back in turned off oven and let it stay there for another 1 hr..
- Remove cake out and let it cool again for another few hours to room temperature..
- Put in the refrigerator overnight. Or in the freezer if you are not using a springform form..
- The next day, transfer it to a serving dish, top with blueberry as toppings.
- PS: Substitute springform pan with a regular baking pan or aluminum foil pan. You can just carefully tear the aluminum foil pan to reveal the cake..
- PS: For Baking Pan – board – 1) Warm the knife, NOT intense heat, with heat. Run it on the side to release the frozen cheesecake on it's side. 2) On low heat stove, warm the buttom of the pan for about 10 seconds. 3) Cover pan with a cake board or a flat plate. 4) Holding both in place, turn the pan & plate over carefully. The cake will drop on the plate crust on top. 5) Put the cakeboard on top of the cake securely, carefully flip all together to transfer..
Dessutom är den väldigt enkel att göra. Servera den gärna kylskåpskall då är den lättare att skära upp. Blueberry Cheesecake – a delicious holiday dessert of decadent cheesecake topped with blueberries. Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, especially topped with fruit like blueberries or raspberries. I'm Anne, a homeschooling New York mom of three.