Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Amazing oven slow cooked pulled pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amazing oven slow cooked pulled pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
It’s easy to fight your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all good for helping you feel happier. They help you feel full too which can really help to better your mood. Feeling starved can be terrible! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not hard to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amazing oven slow cooked pulled pork recipe. To make amazing oven slow cooked pulled pork you only need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Amazing oven slow cooked pulled pork:
- Provide of pork shoulder (bone in works perfect).
- You need of medium jalapeños.
- Get of medium onion.
- Get of garlic (minced).
- Use of bottle bbq sauce (you can use more, but this amount ensures that the sauce doesn't over power the meat).
- Take of liquid smoke.
- Get of dr pepper.
- You need of rub.
- You need of chipotle powder.
- You need of mustard powder.
- Get of thyme.
- Take of pepper.
- Take of salt.
Steps to make Amazing oven slow cooked pulled pork:
- Trim fat off pork, run under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Mix rub ingredients and pat into meat. store extra in a cool dry place.
- Place in fridge art least over night, but 24 hrs is better.
- Let meat sit outside of fridge for about 2 hours before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 205. cut onions, garlic, and jalapeños (I cut 2 into slices and diced 2. I also kept the seeds but you can remove them as well) store veggies in fridge for later.
- Place in glass baking dish or if using aluminum pan, coat pan in aluminum foil before putting meat in..
- Pour half the liquid smoke over meat followed by enough Dr pepper to cover half of meat. add remaining rub mix. then cover with aluminum foil and place in oven.
- Cook for 10 hours, flipping halfway through, removing excess liquid, then recovering in foil before placing back in oven..
- Once it is cooked, the bone should fall right off the meat… remove liquid from pan and cover for 30 minutes. then place the meat in a mixing bowl and shred, removing excess fat as needed. (also remove any fat remaining in baking dish).
- Add jalapeños, garlic, remainder of liquid smoke, and BBQ sauce, and mix together. place back in oven uncovered for another 45 minutes..
- Remove from oven, add onions, mix together, and serve.
For a quicker version, we have also shared how to make this pulled pork using a pressure cooker Jump to the Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how we make it. Slow cooked meals may just be my favorite way of cooking. Taking a less expensive cut of meat like pork shoulder or beef chuck and turning it into something See eGullet.org for more. I like both techniques for slow cooking depending on how much time I have and what's. Slow cooker pulled pork is juicy, flavorful and delicious.
If you find this Amazing oven slow cooked pulled pork recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.