Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must stay away from them. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Grains can be great for fighting a bad mood. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel happier. These grains can help you feel full for longer too, which can help your mood too. Feeling starved can be awful! These grains can improve your mood since it’s easy for your body to digest them. You digest them quicker than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato cake recipe. You can have potato cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Cake:
- Provide of boiled potatoes mashed.
- Get of gratted carrots.
- Provide of chopped cilantro.
- Take of green onion.
- Prepare of gratted garlic.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
- You need of whole egg.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- Use of oil for fry.
Instructions to make Potato Cake:
- Mix mashed potatoes and gratted carrot.
- Add cilantro, green onion and egg then stir.
- Add flour to the mix then season with salt and pepper and taste it then add more salt if needed and its ready to fry.
- Heat a pan with oil we gonna fry pan this potato cake.
- Form potato mix into ball like form or round shape, i just using 2 spoons to make the ball just form it using 2 spoons then put it into the pan.
- Make several batch so to not crowded the pan cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes each side to get nice golden brown color then set it aside.
- Ready to serve.
If you find this Potato Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.