Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no-bake lemon cheesecake recipe. To make no-bake lemon cheesecake you only need 28 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake:
- Get of Sponge Cake.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Provide of granulated sugar.
- Provide of (1/2 us cup) cake flour.
- Take of (1 and 2/3 Tbsp) unsalted butter.
- Use of (1and 2/3 Tbsp) milk.
- Use of ※(Inside measurement of baking tray; 31cm x 22cm / 12.2''× 8.7'').
- You need of Syrup (for sponge).
- Provide of hot water.
- Use of granulated sugar.
- Provide of lemon juice.
- Provide of rum.
- Get of Cheese Cake.
- Use of cream cheese.
- Get of (1/2 us cup) granulated sugar.
- Take of yogurt.
- Get of (2/5 us cup) heavy cream.
- Use of lemon juice.
- Get of (1 and 2/3 tsp) powdered gelatin.
- Provide of water, for gelatin.
- Use of Lemon Curd.
- Prepare of egg.
- Take of granulated sugar.
- You need of lemon juice.
- You need of (2.1 oz, 5 Tbsp) unsalted butter.
- Use of Toppings.
- Get of (1/4-1/2 us cup) heavy cream, whipped.
- Provide of blueberries.
Steps to make No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/Iypj7gJtK-Q.
- 【For Sponge Cake】Sift cake flour twice; set aside. Prepare hot water to warm egg mixture (low heat). Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374F..
- Put eggs in a large bowl. Beat it lightly until watery. Add granulated sugar and stir well. Warm it with the hot water (low heat) while stirring. Warm it until it reaches body temperature..
- Take it out from the hot water, and warm butter and milk on extremely low heat; set aside. Whip the egg on high speed. The batter should fall slowly forming a ribbon that will hold its shape for a moment..
- Whip it slowly on low speed for 1.5 mins to make bubbles smaller and the same size. Add the flour in 2 parts. Fold it about 20 times after 1st addition. Fold it until the powderiness disappears after 2nd addition. (around 30 times).
- Pour the warmed butter and milk into a small bowl. Add a small amount of the batter to it, and stir well. Stir well until smooth. Put it back to the cake batter..
- Fold it until combined (30 times). Please mix the batter of the bottom and side sometimes. Pour it into a baking sheet and flatten it. Drop the sheet lightly about several times to remove large bubbles..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 15 mins until golden brown. Drop the sheet to prevent the cake from shrinking. Take the cake out of the baking sheet. Let it cool. When cooled, peel off the parchment paper..
- Cut out a circle from the sponge sheet with a 15 cm (5.9'') mousse ring. Cut out a circle from the remaining sponge with a 10.5 cm (4.1'') mousse ring. Make the lemon syrup..
- Mix hot water and granulated sugar, and stir well to melt the sugar. Add lemon juice and rum, stir well. Brush both sides of each circle sponge with the lemon syrup. Place the 15 cm (5.9'') sponge cake in the ring. Set aside the other circle sponge..
- 【For Cheesecake】Soak gelatin in the water; set aside. Please put water first and sprinkle gelatin over to prevent unevenness. Mix well cream cheese until smooth. Add granulated sugar, and mix well until the roughness of sugar disappears..
- Add yogurt, and stir well until combined. Add heavy cream in 3 parts, and stir well each time. Add lemon juice, and stir well until combined..
- Melt the gelatin in the microwave little by little (600W, 5-10 sec each) so as not to boil. Add the melted gelatin to the cheese filling, stir well until combined..
- Pour half of the cheese filling into the ring, and flatten. Put the prepared 10.5 cm (4.1'') sponge on. Pour the remaining of the cheese filling over it, and flatten. Leave in a fridge for 1 hour or more to set..
- 【For Lemon Curd】Cut butter into small pieces; set aside. Beat an egg lightly until watery. Add granulated sugar, and stir well. Add lemon juice, and stir well. Pour it into a small pot. Prepare a wet cloth..
- Put the pot in hot water. Cook it with hot water over low heat while stirring. Cook it until it gets thickened lightly. Put it on the wet cloth, and stir for a min..
- Add the cut butter, and mix well until smooth. Cool it down to 25℃ (77 F), sometimes stirring. Pour it over the cheesecake. Leave in a fridge for 2 hours or more to set..
- 【Let's finish up!】Warm the ring with a hot towel. Lift the ring gently to take the cake off from the ring. Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Pipe the cream along the edge of the cake. Top with blueberries. It's all done!.
If you find this No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.