Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato Stuffed Idli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Stuffed Idli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Stuffed Idli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are fantastic for helping you fight depression. You need to make sure, though, that what you make includes the yolk. The egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk particularly, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you elevate your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–function better. Consume an egg and jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato stuffed idli recipe. You can have potato stuffed idli using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Stuffed Idli:
- You need of idli batter.
- Provide of medium potatoes boiled, peeled & mashed.
- Provide of onion finely chopped.
- Provide of cumin seeds.
- Use of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- Get of cumin powder.
- Get of coriander powder.
- Get of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide of salt.
- You need of oil.
- You need of chopped coriander leaves.
Steps to make Potato Stuffed Idli:
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds to crackle. Add chopped onion and fry till translucent. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and saute for a while till the raw smell of the garlic disappears. Add cumin powder, coriander powder, salt and saute for few seconds. Add little water and cook for a minute or two..
- Next add the mashed potato and mix it up with the spice mixture. Add the chopped coriander leaves. Turn off the flame and leave the potato mix to cool down..
- Make small balls out of the potato mix and flatten them as patties. Keep them aside..
- Preheat the idli steamer with sufficient water..
- Grease the idli plates lightly with few drops of oil. Pour 1 tbsp idli batter into each mould and gently place a potato stuffing over it. Pour again 1 tbsp idli batter to cover up the stuffing..
- Now keep the idli plates in the steamer. Close the lid and steam it for 10 minutes on a medium high flame..
- Open the lid, remove the idli plates and set aside for 2-3 minutes to cool down..
- Unmould the idli plates and serve the delectable potato stuffed idlis warm with coconut chutney, green chutney or any other chutney as per your taste and preference..
Stuffed Idli Recipe-Potato Stuffed Idli-Aloo Masala Stuffed Idli Recipe-Easy Idli Recipe. How to cook Instant Stuffed Idli. Potato Stuffed Paratha-masaledar aloo paratha-Aloo Paratha Recipe (COOKING WITH HADIQA). Here sweet potatoes are stuffed with an eggplant-tomato mix topped with Moroccan spices, a combo called zaalouk. Then, the sweet potato is stuffed to the brim with chickpeas and tahini.
If you find this Potato Stuffed Idli recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.