Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something good. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kwetiau goreng (fried rice-flat noodle) – indonesia recipe. You can cook kwetiau goreng (fried rice-flat noodle) – indonesia using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia:
- You need 1 of plate of Kwetiau noodle.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Provide 3 tbs of cooking oil.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Prepare of <>Ground seasoning:.
- Provide 1 clove of onion.
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper.
- You need 1/2 of peace of candlenut.
- Take of Bird eye chili if you like.
- Provide of <>as much as you want of (you can skip tho):.
- Prepare of Bok choy.
- Take of Cabbage.
- Get of Carrot.
- Prepare of Sausages/meat ball/cooked chicken meat/cooked seafood.
- You need of Sweet soy sauce (usually I use 2-3 tbs).
- Provide of Tomato sauce (usually 1-2 tbs).
- Get of Chopped celery.
Steps to make Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia:
- If you have dried kwetiau noodle, prepare it as the instruction on the packaging. If you have the fresh one, make sure you separate it each other (not stick each other) by soak it in cold water..
- Cut off the vegetables, sausages, meatball and the chicken. Cut the carrot into slices..
- Heat the cooking oil and stir fry the ground seasoning.
- Set aside the seasoning before it totally cooked then add the egg and stir-fry.
- Add the carrot first and then other vegetables, sausages/meatball/chicken/seafood, the noodle, sweet soy sauce, tomato sauce and water.
- After a while, add the celery, evaluate the taste. You can add cucumber as garnish..
- Enjoy it and welcome to Indonesia :).
Kwetiau goreng (Indonesian for 'fried flat noodle') is a Chinese Indonesian stir fried flat rice noodle dish from Indonesia and popular in Southeast Asia. This flavorful and spicy fried noodle dish is common in Indonesia. Kwetiau goreng is Chinese stir-fried flat rice noodles. We know it as kwetiau goreng in Indonesia, but the Malaysians/Singaporeans know this as char kway teow, and of course, this dish is known as 炒粿條 for the Chinese. All manner of stif fried noodles (kwetiau included) and stir fried rice are usually served with a side of acar and chili sauce.
If you find this Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.