Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mediterranean Chicken Pitas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mediterranean Chicken Pitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mediterranean Chicken Pitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
In terms of sitting down to an evening meal you should additionally think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The great thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is important for your diet, however you do not need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. So that you can reduce your fat intake you really should cut off any obvious fat before you cook the meats.
Following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mediterranean chicken pitas recipe. You can cook mediterranean chicken pitas using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean Chicken Pitas:
- Use 4 of medium plum tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1/4 of small sweet onion, sliced.
- Get 1 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- Use of Sea salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 2 1/2 C. of Cooked chicken, shredded.
- Take 3/4 C. of Fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 pieces of pita bread.
- Provide 1 container of hummus.
- You need 1/2 head of romaine lettuce, chopped.
- You need 1/2 C. of Fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped.
- Take 1 of large lemon.
Instructions to make Mediterranean Chicken Pitas:
- In a large bowl toss together the tomato, onion, oil, and 1/4 tsp. Add the chicken and parsley and toss to combine..
- Split the pitas to make 4 rounds. Spread each with hummus then top with lettuce and mint and squeeze the juice of half the lemon on top..
- Spoon the chicken salad on top of the lettuce. Serve with the remaining lemon..
If you find this Mediterranean Chicken Pitas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.