Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato cutlets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is found to be packed full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while also loosening up the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you be healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato cutlets recipe. You can cook potato cutlets using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato cutlets:
- Use of cooked shredded beef.
- Get of boiled and mashed Potatoes.
- Take of chopped onion.
- Get of chopped green coriander.
- Take of chopped green chilli.
- Take of Black pepper powder.
- Provide of red chilli powder.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Get of chicken powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of beaten eggs.
- Prepare of bread crumbs.
- Use of Oil for shallow frying.
Instructions to make Potato cutlets:
- First shred the leftover beef boti.
- Boil and mash the potatoes..
- Mix all things altogether except eggs, and bread crumbs..
- Now shape the cutlets and dip into eggs and then coat into crumbs..
- Put it on fridge for half hour to set..
- Shallow fry in hot oil on medium flame till nice golden and crispy..
- Serve with ketchup or chutney..
Put into a pot, cover with cold water, salt and bring to a Mix well. Serve cutlets and mashed potatoes hot. These Rice and Potato Cutlets are a tasty treat as a tea time snack or you can also serve them as an appetizer. They are crispy outside and soft inside. This is a quick and easy recipe and a good way to.
If you find this Potato cutlets recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.