Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to start as any. Accomplish this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. You need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to poisonhoney's loaded breakfast quesadilla recipe. To make poisonhoney's loaded breakfast quesadilla you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla:
- Use of flour tortillas.
- Provide of eggs.
- You need of red onion.
- Take of everroast chicken ham.
- Use of pepperoni cut in thin slices.
- Get of tomato cut in pieces.
- Prepare of provolone cheese.
- Provide of pizza blend cheese.
- Use of olive oil.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need of adobo.
- Provide of red pepper flakes.
- Use of tater tots.
- Get of chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla:
- Cut the chicken ham in slices. Heat the oil in a medium pan and saute the onions until tender. Add the ham, pepperoni and tomato..
- Scramble the eggs with the onions, ham, pepperoni and tomato..
- Fry the tater tots in another pan and as soon as they are ready add them to the scrambled egg and mix them..
- Season the scrambled egg mixture with the adobo, black pepper and the red pepper flakes..
- In another pan over medium heat put a tortilla with a slice of provolone cheese add a little of the scrambled eggs top it with the pizza blend cheese and close the tortilla. Until toasty and golden brown. Garnish with the chopped parsley..
Full of protein, fiber and all things delicious, there's something about this dish that always satisfies. Forget breakfast burritos — breakfast quesadillas is where its at. Especially when they're stuffed with all these goodies. Think outside the breakfast box and have a quesadilla! Scrambled eggs, breakfast sausage, and cheddar cheese make this a hearty Warm the tortilla, add the chicken and cheese mixture, and load with buffalo sauce.
If you find this Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.