Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something good. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's himalayan salt block lobster tails & sweet saffron recipe. You can cook mike's himalayan salt block lobster tails & sweet saffron using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron:
- Prepare 2 of 8"x 8" Himalayan Sea Salt Blocks [reuseable].
- Take 2 Pounds of Raw Rock Lobster Tails [4 1/4 pounders + lemon juice + lemon pepper].
- You need 2 Pounds of Fresh Large Sweet Sea Scallops.
- You need as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Saffron Threads [for scallops + reserves for clarified butter].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide to taste of Lemon Pepper.
- Use to taste of Fresh Lemon Juice [+ wedges for garnish].
- Use of ● For The Butter.
- Get 2 Cubes of Salted Butter.
- Prepare to taste of Saffron Threads [optional].
- Get to taste of Fresh Fine Minced Garlic.
- Use to taste of Fresh Or Dried Chives.
- Take to taste of Lemon Pepper.
Steps to make Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron:
- Gradually heat up your Himalayan Salt Blocks 20 minutes on low. Then, up the heat to medium for 20 minutes. Then, increase heat to high for 20 additional minutes. This method is meant to keep your blocks from splitting or cracking for later use..
- Lightly coat your seafoods with a slight amount of garlic infused olive oil and place on your heated salt blocks..
- Four small Rock lobsters on a fully heated 8"x8" Himalayan Sea Salt Block pictured. Split tops and squeeze fresh lemon juice and lemon pepper over tails. Place in preheated oven at 350° for 7 to 10 minutes or until your internal temperature is 140°..
- Saffron pictured..
- Saffron seasoned Sea Scallops on a fully heated 8"x8" Himalayan Sea Salt Block pictured. Allow scallops to cook for 2 minutes on each side. No need to bake them. Your fully heated salt blocks will be hot enough to evenly cook them..
- ● For The Clarified Butter – Using 2 bricks salted butter. Melt butter in a skillet over low heat until butter starts to foam and boil. About 7 minutes. Pour butter through a tight fine-mesh strainer [or cheesecloth] to remove any impurities or particles. Add butter back to pan and add additional salt and pepper to taste, a twist of lemon juice, fresh or dried chives, lemon pepper and saffron threads. Mix and serve piping hot..
- Scallop and lobster appetizer bowl pictured. Serve with seasoned clarified butter, fresh warmed bread and roasted garlic. Enjoy!.
Brush all over with oil and season with salt and pepper. Flip lobster and dollop a spoonful of butter mixture on flesh side. These salt blocks can be heated or chilled to almost any temperature. I originally used mine as a serving platter for cheese, homemade sushi, oysters and even desserts. Himalayan salt blocks are a flavorful and creative way to cook.
If you find this Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.