Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for French Apple Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Apple Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Apple Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french apple cake recipe. To cook french apple cake you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make French Apple Cake:
- You need of Unsalted Butter, 115g + More For Greasing.
- Get 110 g of Bleached All Purpose Flour,.
- Take 1 TSP of Baking Powder,.
- You need Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Take 2 of Eggs Room Temperature,.
- Use 60 g of Granulated Sugar,.
- Provide 60 g of Dark Muscovado Sugar,.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of Brandy,.
- You need 1 TSP of Pure Vanilla Paste,.
- You need 2 of Granny Smith Apples Peeled Cored Diced,.
- Take 3 of Red Gala Apples Cored Diced,.
Instructions to make French Apple Cake:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius or 350 fahrenheit. Grease the cake pan generously with butter and set aside. In a skillet over medium low heat, add butter..
- Swirl to melt the butter gently. Once melted, continue cooking until butter start to brown. *You can actually see that the milk starts to separated and the milk solids start to caramelize.*.
- Remove from heat. Pour into a bowl thru' a coffee filter over a fine strainer. Discard any residue. Reserve a few TBSP for serving (optional)..
- Measure the melted butter again. Add water if necessary to retain the weight as 115g. Set aside to cool to room temperature. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder and salt..
- Mix to combine well. In another large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, whisk eggs until foamy. Add in sugar and continue whisking until the sugar has dissolved. Add in brandy and vanilla paste..
- Give it a final whisk. Add in half of the flour mixture and half of the melted butter. Using a spatula, fold to combine well making sure no large lumps. Add in the remaining half of the flour mixture and melted butter..
- Fold to combine well. Make sure no large lumps. *You can pass the batter thru a fine strainer just to make sure.* Add in the apples..
- Mix to coat the apples well with the batter. Transfer into the cake pan. Wack into the oven and bake for about 50 mins to an hr. Or until the cake is browned and if you insert a skewer into the cake, it comes out clean..
- Keep an eye on the cake, as different ovens may varies and the cake can turn from being browned to burnt very fast.* Remove from oven and set aside to cool completely. Slice and serve with apricot compote, vanilla bean ice cream and beurre noisette (browned butter)..
- To make the apricot compote, place 500g of apricots (fresh, washed, halved and pitted) in a medium sauce pot. Add 1/4 cup of water and about 1/4 cup of granulated sugar (adjust to preference). Add in a stick of cinnamon and 3 cloves. Stir to combine well and until the sugar has dissolved. Bring to a slow simmer. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and simmer for 5 to 10 mins..
If you find this French Apple Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.