Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Super Simple Salmon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Super Simple Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Simple Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super simple salmon recipe. To make super simple salmon you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Super Simple Salmon:
- You need 1 of frozen or raw salmon ration.
- Use 1 of olive oil.
- Use 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 dash of white wine.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper.
- Take 1 slice of lemon.
- Use 1 of (optional) oregano.
Steps to make Super Simple Salmon:
- IF FROZEN par-boil/ add olive oil to pan to cover the whole pan about .5 cm deep.
- Add in your garlic and onion along with your salt and pepper, with a squeeze of lemon and and herns you would like to add in including oregano.
- When the pan heats up and you can smell the garlic cooking (you haveseasoned your pan) so its time to add your salmon to the pan.
- Keep and eye on itand flip it every so often making sure it will not burn.
- Now its time to add in your white wine when your salmon is about half way cooked.
- Add in any ingredients as needed while cooking.
- The salmon shouldn't take to long to cook so depending on how cooked you want it you can leave it in for longer but I uusually wait like 1 minute on each side from when it is fully cooked through.
- A tip on a way check if it is cooked is to break of a piece and see how cooked it is in the middle.
- To serve I like to add tabasco (hot sauce) pver top but that is optional as well. Serve on a plate alone to one side with kale and a fancy cut lemon slice and drizzle the oild from the pan over in a zig zagmotion over the whole plate (chefs tip before serving add water to your plate while empty and place in oven until evaporated to make it warm before plating up).
Simple Salmon Dinner is a healthy, delicious weeknight meal. It's paleo, gluten and dairy free, and diabetic friendly. Helping you make food and lifestyle choices that promote wholeness and health! Paleo, gluten free, dairy free, and low carb ideas, and lots of veggies! Whether you poach, smoke or pan fry salmon, its bold, meaty flavour is a firm family favourite.
If you find this Super Simple Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.