Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato Smiley's recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Smiley's recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Smiley's recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were just anticipating to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You already knew green tea could help you feel healthier. Now you are aware that it can help raise your mood also!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato smiley's recipe. You can have potato smiley's using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Smiley's:
- Use of Potatoes hard boiled and mashed.
- Provide of Salt or to taste.
- You need of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use of Turmeric powder.
- Use of Black Pepper powder.
- Use of Cornflour.
Instructions to make Potato Smiley's:
- Mash the par boiled potatoes with a masher. See to it that these are boiled but not too soft or mushy..
- Add cornflour and rest of the ingredients to it. Mix well and make a smooth pliable dough out of it. Keep it aside in the refrigerator for 10 minutes..
- Now make small balls out of the dough either with hands or roll and cut into round shapes with a rolling pin using a plastic sheet. I prefer shaping them with my hands..
- Now using a clean straw, make the eyes of the face. With a spoon, make the smile on each of them. Keep these in the freezer for 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile heat enough oil for frying them. Deep fry these until done on a high heat for 2-3 minutes for each batch. Drain well on an absorbent paper. Serve with Ketchup alongside. Enjoy!.
If you find this Potato Smiley's recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.