Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Egg Whites & Almond Cakes with Coffee Butter Cream recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Whites & Almond Cakes with Coffee Butter Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Whites & Almond Cakes with Coffee Butter Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg whites & almond cakes with coffee butter cream recipe. To cook egg whites & almond cakes with coffee butter cream you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Whites & Almond Cakes with Coffee Butter Cream:
- You need 4 of Egg Whites.
- Use 1/3 cup of Caster Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- Take 1 cup (100 g) of Almond Meal.
- Use of <Coffee Butter Cream>.
- Provide 30 g of Unsalted Butter *softened.
- Use 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Instant Coffee *mixed with 1 teaspoon Hot Water.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Rum *OR Bourbon, Brandy, etc.
- You need 1/2 cup of Icing Sugar.
- Take 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Milk *only if required.
Instructions to make Egg Whites & Almond Cakes with Coffee Butter Cream:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. *Note: Today I used a non-stick Macaron pan..
- Combine Self-Raising Flour and Almond Meal in a large bowl..
- In a separate bowl, beat Egg Whites, using an electric mixer, until soft peaks form. Gradually add Caster Sugar, beating well, until thick and glossy and Sugar is well dissolved. Gradually fold in Flour mixture and gently combine..
- Place heaped tablespoonfuls of mixture on the baking paper and form discs 5-6cm in diameter and 8mm thick. Using a piping bag is another method. *Note: This mixture won’t expand. You only need minimum space between each..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
- To make Coffee Butter Cream, mix all ingredients except Milk. If the cream is too thick, add a small amount of Milk. Mix well until smooth..
- Sandwich the cream with 2 cakes..
If you find this Egg Whites & Almond Cakes with Coffee Butter Cream recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.