Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Lobster Alfredo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lobster Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobster Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a terrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lobster alfredo recipe. You can have lobster alfredo using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lobster Alfredo:
- Use 1 box of alfredo pasta noodles.
- Use 2-3 of lobster tail.
- Provide 1 stick of butter.
- Take 1 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of shallot minced.
- Provide 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of minced/dried parsley.
- Provide 1/2 cup of good quality parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of dry sherry or white wine.
Instructions to make Lobster Alfredo:
- Take lobster tails and split completely down the middle. Place in cast iron pan. Take half of the stick of butter and cut into cubes. Place dots of butter over lobster. Sprinkle salt and pepper. And place in the oven to cook 10-15 mins at 350° in oven..
- Next add pasta to salted, boiling water..
- Meanwhile, sautee shallots and garlic until with the remaining half of stick of butter..
- Once they are soft, add 1 cup of heavy whipping cream on medium heat. Once you see the cream begin to slightly bubble, add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. Stir in the cheese and add sherry wine to the whipping cream. Add salt and pepper and allow to cook until it thickens. Do not walk away too far from cream. And be sure to continue and stir..
- Once pasta is done, drain and add to cream. If alfredo sauce is too thick, add pasta water until the right consistency.
- Take lobster out of oven. Cut into small pieces and place into pasta and stir. Reserve a few pieces to add on top!.
If you find this Lobster Alfredo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.