Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chinese Stew Beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Stew Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Stew Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you be better. Now you are aware that green tea can help improve your mood as well!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese stew beef recipe. You can have chinese stew beef using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chinese Stew Beef:
- Use of leg steak.
- Prepare of anise.
- Get of light soy sauce.
- Provide of rice wine or cooking wine.
- Provide of salt.
- You need of sugar.
- Take of sliced ginger.
- You need of spring onion, only white part.
- Take of Chinese prickly ash.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- Prepare of broad bean paste.
- You need of boiled egg.
- Use of Chinese noodle.
Steps to make Chinese Stew Beef:
- Cut the leg steak into one bite size.
- Stir fry the anise, ginger, spring onion, Chinese prickly ash, cinnamon and broad bean paste until all the smell come out.
- Add the leg steak and keep stir fry until the beef is slight brown outside.
- Add soy sauce and cooking wine, salt, sugar, then add hot water until cover all the beef, stew for 1h.
- Add boiled egg, keep stewing for 30 minute.
- Serve it with cooked noodles and spring onion on the top and enjoy!.
Great for casual entertaining, when you fancy a warming beef stew but with some more vibrant flavours. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Top bowls with fresh mung bean sprouts, scallions and. A delicious savory Chinese ginger beef stew recipe inspired by my amazing grandma's home cooking. A great comfort food for the winter time!
If you find this Chinese Stew Beef recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.