Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Fruit cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fruit cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit cake recipe. You can have fruit cake using 10 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fruit cake:
- Provide of eggs.
- Take of maida.
- Take of sugar powder.
- Take of vanilla essence.
- Provide of baking powder.
- Get of baking soda.
- Provide of mixed dry fruit.
- Use of butter.
- Use of perfectly chopped cherry.
- Take of perfectly chopped almond.
Instructions to make Fruit cake:
- Take a large bowl,put 3 eggs and mix it well..
- Then put 2 cup maida..
- Now put 2 cup sugar powder..
- Now add 1 tablespoon vanilla essence..
- Now add 1 tablespoon baking powder..
- Add half spoon baking soda..
- Add half cup milk..
- Now add 3 tablespoon butter..
- Now mix it well..
- Now add all the dry fruits..
- Add all the perfectly chopped almond half cup..
- Add half cup perfectly chopped cherry..
- Now take ka pressure cooker..
- Inside the cooker put salt..
- Heat the salt..
- Now put stand in a cooker..
- In a pan pour some oil..
- Now pour the batter into the prepared pan..
- Soothing to even it..
- Put it on a pressure cooker..
- Put the pressure cooker in a high frame for 15 mins..
- After 15 min put the cooker in a low frame..
- After 25 to 30 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out cleanly and the top is lightly browned..
- Now enjoy the cake with your family and friends..
- Happy eating..
See more ideas about fruitcake recipes, fruit cake, fruit cake christmas. fruit cakes. The perfect tea time treat is a slice of delicious rich fruitcake. This classic British recipe is very easy to This Yorkshire fruitcake recipe comes from Yorkshire sculptor Dominic Hopkinson, based on his. Get the recipe from Rock Recipes. From traditional fruit cakes to a boiled fruit cake and more, we have loads of tried and tested recipes to choose from.
If you find this Fruit cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.